ICL Videos


Comments

  1. Thanks for posting about your experience. I am set to go in for the iridotomy procedure tomorrow morning. I think I even have worse eyes than yourself. Otherwise though do you feel happy overall?

    I am now more concerned about the light flares from the iridotomy as I am Asian as well... But, with somewhat larger eyes... -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Good luck!

    I'm extremely happy. My eye issues were getting ridiculous... having the very occasional glare is nothing compared to all the crap I was dealing with before.

    Large eyes are a risk for glare & halos I've heard. Just talk to the doctor about making sure they do the iridotomies under where your eyelids naturally fall. I think that will help a lot. My guess is that the glare would be much worse for me if my eyes were any bigger. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3+ year update: narrowing vault/space in left eye :(

It has been decided: Iridotomy